We may collect personal information about you:
- When you join the alumnae or make a donation
- When you contact us to make an enquiry
- When you purchase memorabilia, tickets etc
We will only use personal information about you for the following reasons:
- To add you to the alumnae database to keep you update re alumnae news and events
- To record and process your orders
- To respond to your queries
- To give to Baradene College for their records
We may share your personal information:
- To Baradene College Alumnae committee
- Where the disclosure is in connection with one of the purposes for which the information was collected (e.g. to courier companies to enable merchandise
or ticket deliveries)
- Where we are required or authorised by law to make disclosure
Except as provided above, we will not share your personal information with any other third parties.
Retention and Security
We will hold your personal information while you are a member of the Alumnae.We will ensure that security safeguards protect the information and we
will take all reasonable steps to ensure that information will not be disclosed to any unauthorised person or organisation.
Access and Correction
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that personal information held by us is accurate and up-to-date. You are entitled to obtain from us confirmation
as to whether or not we hold personal information about you and you are entitled to reasonable access to this information. You may also request
that we correct this information if it is inaccurate.